Aquaforce’s team of skilled operators have over 20 years’ experience in all applications of hydro demolition – a specialist technique that utilises high/ultra high pressure water jetting for the removal or concrete or coatings, leaving the structure undamaged and ready for repair.
Aquaforce offers a range of hydro demolition services, including:
- High pressure water jetting (up to 1150bar)
- Ultra high pressure water jetting (up to 2500bar)
- Robotic hydro demolition
- Handlance hydro demolition
- Concrete surface preparation/scabbling
- Coatings removal
- Soffit removal
- Bridge bearing removal
- Bulk parapet removal
Hydrodem technology can be used on any type of structure including bridge decks and their substructures, tunnels, retaining walls, parking structures, piers and docks, water treatment facilities and nuclear power plants. It is recognised in the industry as the safest and most efficient method of concrete removal.
In comparison to conventional methods of concrete removal, hydrodemolition has a number of benefits, including:
- The existing structure is left undamaged and ready for re-use
- The process is efficient and can reduce programme duration
- The need for further works is eliminated – existing reinforced steel is cleaned ready for concrete re-instatement
- Health, safety and environmental risks are reduced
- The risk of dust and airborne debris is eliminated
- The potential for HAV is reduced
- Concrete can be removed from congested areas of steel reinforcement
- It prevents cracking / micro fractures to the substrate
- Surfaces can be quickly prepared to accept new concrete or spray concrete
Call Aquaforce Concrete Services today on 01952 201701 or email email@example.com
Find our latest case studies and hydro demolition experience here.